What Is A Pack Up Artist?
We are professional “purgers” ready to help you reclaim your sanity and space! Here’s what we can do for you!
Whether you’re moving to a new location or need help UNPACKING after a move, we can help! Our staff has extensive packing skills and we’ll provide the supplies. All you have to do is open the door, we’ll do the rest!
Are you overwhelmed with clutter, but don’t know where to start? We can come in for hourly sessions or work on specific spaces (garages, basements, and other areas, free estimate required beforehand). We’ll help you through the process of what to KEEP, what to TOSS, and the ENDLESS OPTIONS for donating, repurposing, recycling, or selling items. We can give you the kickstart to tackle it yourself, do it for you, or work beside you!
Can’t find that box you KNOW is in the basement? Do you keep buying air mattresses, even though you know you have one, but not where it is? As a part of our downsizing services, or as a stand-alone option, we will organize a space to YOUR specifications, making it EASY to maintain order in the future.
How long have those donation bags been sitting in your garage? Is that waterbed too heavy for you to carry out? Do you need help disposing of an old mattress, or recycling larger items? We can help! We have the muscle and connections to get it done! We ALSO include 5 bags/boxes of donation removal for every 3-hour downsizing session! (Additional bags/boxes or large furniture are an additional cost.)
Call us today for a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION estimate! In 30 minutes or less, we can offer ideas and specifics on how we can take the STRESS out of your MESS!
“We thought we could clear out my parents’ home in a few weeks with a crew of family members, but between schedule conflicts and family disagreements, we never seemed to make any progress. After six months of trying to finish the job, we called The Pack Up Artist. They finished the job in a matter of days, and the house was on the market and sold within weeks!”
“I can finally park my car in the garage! It’s a miracle! I’m so excited to have new organization and storage space now that it’s been decluttered! I’ll think of The Pack Up Artist on those frigid days when I DON’T have to scrape my windshield! Now my car can be toasty warm inside, instead of all those boxes of JUNK!”
Why The Price?
“It’s not that hard to get rid of a bunch of stuff, why does it cost so much? I can just do this myself!”
Unfortunately, downsizing and moving are typically not a quick and easy process for most folks. They have a lot of moving parts that aren’t always seen before digging into the job. That’s why we strive to relieve the STRESS we know comes with such a huge endeavor, here are a few reasons we are the resource you need to tackle the job!
- We’re a small business with a conscience for saving the earth.
- Any quality service comes with higher costs. “You get what you pay for.”
- Providing livable wages and safety/insurance for all employees is a priority for our company.
- We can do in a few days what it could take months for you to do yourself.
- We HELP you decide what is worth keeping or selling.
- We’re not emotionally attached, it’s easier for us to quickly sort items, so you can save your energy going through your MOST important possessions.
- Unlike a traditional “junk removal” company, we salvage everything we can for reuse or recycling.
- We prioritize responsible disposal and dispersal, so things don’t just end up in a landfill.
- Pricing for proper dispersal is determined by outside companies.
- We do the leg work so you can focus on the decisions.
- Each job is unique and we tailor our service to meet the criteria for every job.
- We LOVE what we do and provide a sympathetic, nonjudgmental approach to working with you.
10755 93rd Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369